Qualifications for Admission
It is Brunswick Housing Authority policy to admit qualified applicants only. An applicant is qualified if he or she
meets the following criteria.
- Is a family as defined in the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan (ACOP)
- Head of Household where at least one member of the household is either a citizen or eligible non-citizen.
(24CFR Part 5, Subpart E)
- Has an annual income at the time of admission that does not exceed the low income limits for occupancy established
- Provides a Social Security number for all family members or provides written certification that family member(s)
do not have Social Security number(s)
- Meets or exceeds the tenant Selection and Suitability Criteria as set for in the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan
The application process requires specific documentation. A list of the documents needed can be found here.